This Key Stage 1+2 Educational Kit contains tools, our measuring card, digital scales, measuring spoons plus of course our amazing air-drying Creator Clay! It’s the ideal kit if you have both Key Stage 1 and 2 children as they can share the kit. Included is 2 tubs of each of our 5 colours. You can magically mix our 5 colours to make new ones too! Along with our model plans, there’s loads of free, fun and educational activities, quizzes, colouring sheets and more to print out and enjoy. The Clay Creators kits are an amazing way for your children to learn through play!
Benefits of each kit?
- Make fantastic models that air dry
- Weigh and measure different amounts of clay using digital scales and measuring spoons
- Mix different colours to make new colours and shades
- Model plans follow S.T.E.M guidelines and enhance fine motor skills
- Kids learn educational facts about each model they build… have fun testing them!
- Access hours of free video model plans, activities sheets, colouring sheets and more
- Unlike other types of clay, ours come in air-tight tubs to keep it soft and usable
The digital scales and measuring spoons are key to following our ever-growing online library of Clay Creator model plans. They enable children to easily follow model plans to weigh/measure the correct amount of clay when required. The scales and spoons also encourage development in maths and learning a new skill, whilst enhancing fine motor skills. This kit is aimed at both the Key Stage 1 and 2 age ranges.
Each Key Stage 1+2 kit includes:
- 10 x 20g tubs of Creator Clay (2 each of Black, Yellow, Blue, White and Red)
- 1 x digital scales (inc. batteries) to weigh and follow ours and other online model plans
- 1 x measuring spoons to measure and follow ours and other online model plans
- 2 x creator card to measure length, diameter and more
- 2 x set of 3 tools to help sculpt, divide and detail your clay
- 1 x ‘Essentials’ info sheet to explain how to use the clay, mix colours and more
- Free delivery