At Clay Creators we’re always looking for motivated, reliable, energetic and fun people to work in our classes and clubs to ensure the children have the best time when they learn and play with clay!
If you feel that you’d be an ideal Clay Creator then please fill out our form to let us know all about you. Here’s some key points when working for us…
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Have a DBS certificate (formerly CRB) or understand that we’ll apply for one on your behalf.
- Ideally have experience working with children, however our detailed training on our clubs and safeguarding will be provided.
- Possess good communication skills to engage with the children and the schools.
- Have your own car to be a club leader, although not necessary if applying to be an assistant.
- Be available to work on weekday afternoons at our after-school clubs, normally 3-5pm.
Working with Clay Creators is a creative and rewarding environment helping children gain knowledge, skills and experiences. Here’s some of the benefits of being part of our team…
- Work term-time only, up to 15 hours per week.
- If you’re available, additionally work school holidays and weekends when required.
- Competitive hourly pay.
- Teaching children how to build models and expand their imaginations, ideal for those who are creative!